Hobbies, Coding Projects, Websites I run, etc.
The User's Manual to
Basic Rabbit Info
Random essays and
Some Sex Stuff
mostly, but not entirely, related to
you have been warned
Gadgets & gizmos I
Our Science Fiction
My many pet
My personal pain scale
My eyes look very creepy in
Vague timeline of my life
My favorite quotes
Are you liberal or
Why I won't shop at
Why Having Children sucks
Why I am against Circumcision
Why I am an atheist
Why Diamonds suck
Countries that might be OK to
Why Smoking is gross
Daylight Saving time KILLS!
"addicted" is way overused
AA is a fraud
Why Marriage sucks
Civic duty and pride
How I make decisions
This is normal wear for a keyboard, right? Doesn't everyone leave huge
gouges in their keyboard?
Best Web Comic EVER!
If you can find any of these items used or cheaper, that's also
great. We LOVE used books!
(Please note, these are listed ONLY for the benefits of
Anti-abortion ideologues beware: I'm promoting objective, factual
You can too. Join me in Bombing for Choice.
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!
This work is dedicated to the
includes all original text, code, scripts, videos, and pictures found
baerana.com, except for blogging code written by livejournal or wordpress, or works credited to or produced by
another entity. You can do whatever you want with my stuff -
claim them as your own (though why would you want to?), stick my head
on Frankenstein's body (though that would be redundant),
whatever. I'd prefer if no one did anything too sick to pics of
my bunny, but hell, go crazy.
partial list of the many, many things that
yes, I'm an opinionated
bitch, wanna make something of it? :)
- anyone who says "how do you know if you are gay/bi if you haven't
slept with a person of the same sex?"
- people who dislike something JUST because it's popular (example -
google bashers, or folks who automatically hate movies that make money)
- slashdot editors and commentators who don't RTFA
- people who think wanting to make money makes you evil
- fear mongers, reactionaries, sensationalists, etc
- people who believer everything they read,
from a friend of a friend, saw written on the bathroom wall, etc.
- people who think bad laws are OK, 'cause they will only be used
- people who think you shouldn't want privacy if you have nothing
- people who think their life should be perfect, alive with the
a 1000 faeries, and they should be able to wonder cluelessly through
life, kissed by bunnies, with butterflies on their shoulders - the
slightest unpleasant thing that happens send them into a rage
- people who say "my tax
dollars shouldn't go to pay for a
art/etc. i find offensive"
- people who believe chain letters
- urban legends told as truth
- people who believe urban legends (or anything else) even after
they've been shown proof it's not true
- people who use the word banned to mean "didn't like", "didn't
well", or "wasn't aired"
- people who think sequels "ruin" the original - it's just as good
- people w/ no understanding of probability - "those numbers
up in the lottery in awhile, they are due"
- people who think all opinions are equally valid, "'cause, like,
everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine is just as valid as someone
who actually knows something about the subject"
- people who drive around w/ their brights on, don't use turn
honk when it's not an emergency, and other dangerous drivers
- anyone who says "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
- people who don't consider their affect on other people - I don't
in big things, but little things. Like, parking your cart in the
middle of the store aisle, so no one can get by
- people who give their twins rhyming names and/or dress them alike
- people who pretend their breakups didn't happen. example -
a couple goes out for, say, 7 months. Then they break up for a
month. Then they get back together. Then, 3 months later,
they are celebrating their "1 year anniversary". No. there
are rules. they broke up. the relationship ended. a
new one started. They've now been dating 3 months. If they
claim otherwise, they are lying to themselves and everyone else
- over/misuse of the words "drama" or "privilege"